Terms and Conditions
Updated July 28, 2020
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Darrell Farrow’s Website, located at https://darrellfarrow.com.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Darrell Farrow.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Website refers to Darrell Farrow, accessible from https://darrellfarrow.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: British Columbia, Canada
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other Device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that You are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Use of Information Disclaimer
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
Use of Paid Courses, Programs, and Associated Material
The Company provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants You a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, You acknowledge and agree that You have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, You agree that the Courses You purchase or download may only be used by You for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, You further agree that You shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and You shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
Use of Free Downloadable Content
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants You a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, You acknowledge and agree that You have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
By downloading the Freemium Content, You agree that the Freemium Content You download may only be used by You for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Freemium Content, You further agree that You shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and You shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
Guests and Guest Content
The Company may, from time to time, provide information from a third-party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. The Company does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
Materials Provided to the Website
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials You provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any website or Our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission You are granting the Company, Our Affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission You may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission You warrant and represent that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for You to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to the Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to the Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to the Website.
These organizations may link to Our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if We decide that:
- the link would not make Us look unfavorably to ourselves or to Our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with Us;
- the benefit to Us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of the Company; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to Our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If You are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to Our Website, You must inform Us by sending an e-mail to Darrell Farrow. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which You intend to link to the Website, and a list of the URLs on Our Website to which You would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to the Website as follows:
- By use of Our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of the Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Intellectual Property & License
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this the Website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website
- Redistribute paid-for content from the Website
- Redistribute free content from the Website without clearly paying credit to the origin
User Comments and Contributions
Parts of the Website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Company, its agents and/or Affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
The Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on Our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant the Company a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of Your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, You may not create frames around Our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on Your website. You agree to protect and defend Us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that You remove all links or any particular link to the Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to the Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to the Website, You agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from Our Website
If You find any link on the Website that is offensive for any reason, You are free to contact and inform Us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but We are not obligated to or so or to respond to You directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do We promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to absolve the Company of any and all liability or loss that You or any person or entity associated with You may suffer or incur as a result of use of the information contained on this Website and/or the resources You may download from this Website. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of this Website.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Company and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website at any time.
The Company and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these jurisdictions, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice.
Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- As to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
- That the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- As to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or
- That the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on Our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages You to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of Our updates. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
If You have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact Us by visiting this page on Our Website.
© 2020 Darrell Farrow